greywardenmage asked: SHARE TEN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND THEN PASS THIS ON TO YOUR TEN FAVOURITE FOLLOWERS~!
aw crap ummmmmm
- I have a stack of books next to my bed that I’ve read the first chapter of and nothing else (not because they’re not good, but because I keep forgetting to get back to them)
- I pace all the time. I just think better when I’m moving for some reason.
- I don’t like playing Dragon Age with someone else in the room. I’m not sure why, because I’m fine with pretty much any other game.
- Related to #3: I find it way more fun to play the Assassin’s Creed games with my sister in the room because then we just make fun of everything and it’s awesome.
- I learned to crochet from my grandmother.
- I really like to cook.
- I watch How I Met Your Mother or read the Protector of the Small books when I’m upset.
- I really like going to baseball games but otherwise I have no interest in sports of any kind.
- When I was in elementary school and I was looking at a flat map, I realized that Alaska and Russia are right next to each other but when I tried to tell my classmates they wouldn’t believe me because they’re on opposite sides of the map and I couldn’t convince them otherwise.
- My favorite type of Popsicles are Firecrackers and I am going to have one now.